State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn an hourly wage of $17 to $36 working as a State Tested
Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Westlake and the greater Cleveland
area, without giving up the freedom to live your life to its
fullest. IntelyCare was founded by nurses who understand the true
meaning, and value, of work-life balance. We hire top nursing
professionals as W2 employees, with competitive benefits and
professional support, but offer the flexibility to choose your own
We know that you'll provide the best possible care when you're able
to accomplish your other responsibilities and take time to unwind
every once in a while. This means you don't have to choose between
your job and, for example, an afternoon shopping with friends at
Crocker Park. Want to volunteer at your kid's school field trip to
Lake Eria Nature and Science Center? Don't let a rigid schedule get
in the way. We know you're more than a nurse, which is why we
prioritize a healthy balance.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Check out the
other great benefits and career development opportunities we
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings.
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies.
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors.
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a STNA job that gives you the career you desire without
sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a
refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities,
and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!