Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Make up to $58 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in
the Kent, OH area as a W2 nursing professional with a flexible
schedule. We know that the nursing profession isn't known for its
flexible schedules, which is why IntelyCare is different. Our
nurses and aides get to set their own schedule, choosing what days
and shifts they want at any of our partner facilities. And instead
of being a 1099 nurse fending for yourself, with IntelyCare you'd
be a W2 employee backed by our support, stability, and
At IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously. Our founders
were nurses who dealt with the same struggles you do, never sure if
they could RSVP to an event because they might not be able to get
the time off. They knew there had to be a better way, so they built
a company around the concept of nurse work-life privilege and then
built a user- and mobile-friendly app allowing you to easily select
your shifts, set your schedule, customize your pay, and even access
free CE courses.
Have you thought about kickstarting your education? Kent State
University's nursing school isn't far and with a flexible schedule
you can let your class schedule determine when you work. Or maybe
you'd like to go to campus just to visit the KSU Fashion Museum for
a day, which you can do anytime you like without missing a shift.
If you'd like to know more about achieving a real work-life balance
that you can control, get more details below to see if IntelyCare
is the right fit for you..
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $30-$58 (25%
higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night,
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice
insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are
at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear
directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their
experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the
app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team - there is
always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn't able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a
family member - Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare
agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences.
Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and
maintainedQualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Licensed Practical
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life?
Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why
it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Kent, Ohio 44240
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Kent, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!