State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Location: North Royalton
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Start earning up to $28 an hour as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in the Brunswick, OH area with a flexible schedule
and the ability to choose when and where you work. At IntelyCare
you also get to work as a W2 employee with the stability and
benefits you deserve. This concept was developed by the nurses who
founded our company and who understood the importance of work-life
balance for nursing professionals.
Join our team and you can schedule the shifts you want at any of
our partner facilities through an easy-to-use mobile app. That also
means you can schedule days off when you need them so you never
have to miss a family get-together because of work. Enjoy
everything the Brunswick area offers - take the kids to the
toboggan chutes at Mill Stream Run or explore the Brunswick Lake
Nature Preserve whenever you want. Paddleboard, kayak, or just have
a leisurely picnic on the banks of the West River without having to
ask for time off. Then return to your next shift relaxed and ready
for a fulfilling day.
If you're ready to take control of your schedule and your life,
look at everything we offer and consider taking the next step in
your career with the IntelyCare team.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $20-$28
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job
with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , North Royalton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!