State Tested Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in the Kent, OH area as a W2 nursing professional with a
flexible schedule. We know that the nursing profession isn't known
for its flexible schedules, which is why IntelyCare is different.
Our nurses and aides get to set their own schedule, choosing what
days and shifts they want at any of our partner facilities. And
instead of being a 1099 nurse fending for yourself, with IntelyCare
you'd be a W2 employee backed by our support, stability, and
At IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously. Our founders
were nurses who dealt with the same struggles you do, never sure if
they could RSVP to an event because they might not be able to get
the time off. They knew there had to be a better way, so they built
a company around the concept of nurse work-life privilege and then
built a user- and mobile-friendly app allowing you to easily select
your shifts, set your schedule, customize your pay, and even access
free CE courses.
Have you thought about kickstarting your education? Kent State
University's nursing school isn't far and with a flexible schedule
you can let your class schedule determine when you work. Or maybe
you'd like to go to campus just to visit the KSU Fashion Museum for
a day, which you can do anytime you like without missing a shift.
If you'd like to know more about achieving a real work-life balance
that you can control, get more details below to see if IntelyCare
is the right fit for you..
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Kent, Ohio 44240
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Kent, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!