State Tested Nursing Assistant
Location: Olmsted Falls
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Get ready to earn up to $36 per hour working as a State Tested
Nursing Assistant in the Olmsted Falls area. But that's just the
start. At IntelyCare we understand the toll that long hours and
ever-increasing workloads can have on nursing professionals and
believe that you should never have to choose between your job and
your personal life.
Our business model is centered around our nurse professionals.
We're dedicated to ensuring both work-life balance and the security
and benefits of W2 employment. We provide a flexible work schedule
by letting our nursing professionals choose when and where they
Want to take a day off for a stroll around the Grand Pacific
Junction shopping district? Or maybe you've been wanting to explore
some trails along the Rocky River? However you choose to spend your
free time, you deserve to have control over your schedule and your
life. Here are a few more reasons why you may want to join the team
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
which include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming.
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary.
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members.
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed.
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a STNA job with real benefits and the
flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear
from you. Apply today and take your career to a higher level.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Olmsted Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!