State Tested Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in the Peninsula, OH area, with the freedom of a flexible
schedule and the benefits of a W2 paycheck. IntelyCare is all about
work-life balance and the ability to control when and where you
work. Our nurse founders endured years of inflexible and
unpredictable schedules. They knew this was causing nurses to burn
out or leave nursing all together. So, they created a better way
for their colleagues to work - and this is your chance to
experience it for yourself.
With our all-in-one app you can schedule only the shifts you want
to work at any of our partner facilities that you prefer, but
without sacrificing the support and benefits that you'll get as a
W2 employee. What would you do with time off when you wanted it?
You could hike the Towpath, treat your family to a ride on the
Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad, or skip work one night a week to
take a class at the Peninsula Art Academy.
Join the nursing professionals who have found a better way to work
- and live. Find out more about our benefits and our amazing team
of IntelyPros below.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing educationIntelyCare has
a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros").
Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience
working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering
companionshipQualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skillsGet a Job With
the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) requires the right
mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an
STNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own
path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Peninsula, Ohio 44264
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Peninsula, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!