State Tested Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in Solon, OH (and nearby areas) with a schedule that you
control and all the stability of a W2 position? Using our
mobile-friendly app, you can easily search for, and select,
available shifts at any of our partner facilities and also keep
your schedule free on any day, week, or even month, that you like.
It's the ultimate form of scheduling freedom - but without
sacrificing the benefits, stability, and security that come with W2
For far too long nursing professionals have been at the mercy of
inflexible schedules that make little room for their lives. It's
one of the reasons why we're now seeing record levels of burnout in
our profession. As a nurse-founded company, we want something
better for our colleagues - and now's your chance to experience it
The freedom to set your own work schedule also means the freedom to
set your own personal schedule. Want to make all of your kids'
games at the Solon Community Park fields this season? No problem.
How about keeping mornings free for sunrise walks with the dog
along the Bedford Reservation Metropark? Easy enough - just grab
evening shifts whenever you like. If you've been looking for a job
that finally supports your life (and not the other way around),
then we're ready for you. Find out more about our team below.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Solon, Ohio 44139
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!