State Tested Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Start earning up to $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in the Doylestown, OH area with a W2 employer and
a completely flexible schedule. To IntelyCare, flexibility means
choosing only the shifts you want to work, skipping some when you
want time off, and working in any of our partner facilities that
you prefer. On top of that, you can also get the stability,
support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
IntelyCare was founded by nurses who knew there had to be a way for
nursing professionals to have more balanced lives. You've invested
a lot of time and money to become a nurse - but that's just one
part of your life. Our business model is centered around the
work-life balance of our nurses, because we believe that you should
be able to have your career and a full life that you can live.
Doylestown and the surrounding area have some great wineries just
waiting for you to enjoy with friends on any evening you choose. Or
maybe you'd prefer to have mornings off for dog walks at Chippewa
Rogues Hollow? That's easy, just pick up evening shifts whenever
you like. With IntelyCare, you finally have the time you need to
recharge and refresh. Find out more below about what we offer and
consider joining our team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottlesAs a
company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's
better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
companionshipQualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside mannerTake
the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Doylestown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!