State Tested Nursing Assistant
Location: Canal Fulton
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn an hourly rate of up to $36 as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in Canal Fulton, OH and the broader region, while
only working the shifts that you want. At IntelyCare, you get to
decide when - and how frequently - you work by simply choosing the
most convenient shifts at any of our partner facilities. But this
freedom also comes with the job security of W2 employment. Unlike
other companies, IntelyCare offers its nurses and aides the
benefits, support and career development that they deserve.
Our nurse founders wanted to make sure that you could have a career
and a full life to live. Using our mobile-friendly app, you can
decide when the time is right for that weeklong getaway to
Turkeyfoot Lake, or the day trip to visit friends in Akron. Or
maybe the best way to de-stress is with regular morning jogs along
the Tuscarawas River, which is easy when you can have your pick of
evening shifts. If you're ready for a new way of working - and
living, then here are a few more reasons to consider joining our
amazing team of IntelyPros.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) requires the right
mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an
STNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own
path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Canal Fulton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!