Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: University Hospitals Avon Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 18, 2023
University Hospital Avon Rehabilitation Hospital opened in January
2016, UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is focused on improving the
functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with
the goal of returning our patients home safely. Our Mission: To
improve the health, function and quality of life of the people in
the communities we serve Our Vision: To be the rehabilitation
provider of choice, by providing high-quality care resulting in
excellent outcomes and high patient satisfaction. JOB SUMMARY:
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patients clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process. ESSENTIAL
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. by Jobble
Keywords: University Hospitals Avon Rehabilitation Hospital, Cleveland , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Avon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!