State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Earn as much as $36 an hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in the Ravenna, Ohio area in a job with a flexible schedule
you control and the benefits of a W2 position. At IntelyCare, we
think you should enjoy your nursing career without sacrificing your
life. So we give you the power to make your own schedule, picking
the shifts you want to work at any of our partner facilities you
prefer. You also get the support and stability that only a W2
employer can provide.
We do things differently at IntelyCare because our founding nurses
wanted something better for their colleagues. After struggling with
inflexible schedules and missing out on family events, they created
a company centered around nurse work-life balance. With our
all-in-one app you can set your schedule, your days off, and where
you want to work - all from your mobile device.
What would you be able to do if you could control when you work?
You can take time off and attend all four Ravenna Balloon A-Fair
days, make plans to spend a day at West Branch boating or fishing,
or keep your Thursdays free and join a league at Windmill Lake. If
you're already making plans for what you'd do with a schedule you
control, get more details below and consider joining our amazing
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Ravenna, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!