State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Location: Rocky River
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Make as much as $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in Rocky River, OH and the surrounding area with the freedom
to set your own work schedule and the stability of W2 employment.
That's right, at IntelyCare you get to decide when and how often
you work based on a range of shifts at our many partner facilities,
but you also get the support of an employer to help you at every
step in the process.
If you're done with the outdated model of nurse staffing - and all
the burnout it's leaving in its wake - then here's an opportunity
to finally get the work-life balance you deserve. As a
nurse-founded company, we're doing away with rigid schedules and
restrained lifestyles. We want you to finally have a career that
supports your life, not the other way around.
Want to start your day with a nice sunrise stroll along the Valley
Parkway Trail with your furry friend? Go ahead and take an evening
shift that day. Or maybe you'd like a few days off to enjoy the
Taste of River festival with your friends? Not a problem - just
schedule around it. With IntelyCare, you can finally have a job
that won't get in the way of your life. Learn more about our
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a STNA job that gives you the career you desire without
sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a
refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities,
and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Rocky River, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!