Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job SummaryAs a Pharmacist, you will consistently build
relationships with patients - exceeding their needs by providing
safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient, team
member and company outcomes. This position is responsible for
performing all supporting duties to ensure accurate and efficient
dispensing of all central fill patient orders.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Problem resolutions and time management
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy; Immunization
Certification/License as required by state; Valid CPR
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 poundsJob Responsibilities
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies and
developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Adhere to all company, state, federal policies, laws and
regulations including HIPAA.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners
including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, drug reps and
- Maintain production rates and meet quality expectations as
determined by leadership.
- Train and mentor new team members upon hire.
- Administer immunizations.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team
- Verify accurate replenishment of system canisters with
- Model excellent patient care.
- Verify all filled prescriptions for accuracy using company
quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Quality check all prescriptions to ensure accurate
medication/durable medical equipment is dispensed.
- Address and resolve prescription order exceptions as
- Complete incoming/outgoing prescription transfers.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining inventories, ordering
products and supplies.
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to ensure all
company, local, state and federal government requirements are
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Manager and technician as
- Assist technicians in interpretation of prescriptions and third
- Complete required paperwork and have knowledge of the audit
- Maintain production metrics and operational goals.
- Attend and participate in quarterly CQI meetings.About UsAt
Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience.
We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our
people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to
create a nurturing environment that offers countless career
opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what
makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater
Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our
Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate
home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers'
tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the
best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join
our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Cleveland , Staff Pharmacist, Healthcare , Ravenna, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...