Administration position in Cleveland, OH
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Medical Director opening in Cleveland, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Medical Director of Cardiology opening in Cleveland, OH
Full-Time & Permanent Position
Seeking a Medical Director to join facility in Cleveland OH. Must
be BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine including DEA license
and CPR, required.
- Previous experience supervising providers and other clinical
staff is essential, with demonstrated record of success.
- Previous experience providing services and exercising leadership
in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, with
- Previous experience working within a managed care environment
strongly preferred, especially with experience in
- Direct oversight over at least one physician or 2+ APRNs/PAs for
a minimum of 2-3 years
***Supervision/chart review of APRNs/PAs does not count as direct
- Take part in the hiring/firing of team members
- Take part in identifying future
leaders/coaching/mentoring/one-on-ones direct reports
- Take part in Performance Improvement Plans for the providers
reporting to them
- Clinic hours are 730a-5p (NO ACCEPTIONS/DEVIATIONS from this
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related to
health center licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory,
administrative, policy, protocols, and other clinical issues,
especially within a managed care environment, required.
- Knowledge and understanding of mid-level supervision agreements
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as
part of a team, in collaborative settings, required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Understands and is committed to maintaining highest level of
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to staff and to build
the trust and respect of patients, staff, colleagues, external
contacts, and other MT members.
- Able to motivate staff; promote team building; assume leadership
role within clinical arena.
- Excellent problem-solving skills required, including creativity,
resourcefulness, timeliness, and technical knowledge related to
analyzing and resolving medical/administrative problems.
- Sensitivity to needs of culturally and linguistically diverse
patient and employee population.
- Excellent emotional coping skills, adequate to confront difficult
emotional situations and emotional responses of others.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed the Service Excellence
Standards of TVHC, Inc.
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings and weekends, as
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer technology and to
willingness to develop and adapt to the evolving technological
requirements of modern medical health center practices
- Values a positive and welcoming approach to patient care,
particularly for underserved seniors with low to moderate
- Advocates wellness for patients along the health continuum, from
intensive, preventive care to treating multiple, complex, chronic
illnesses. We invest in our patients by implementing strategies
that help prevent complications from chronic complex medical
- Takes ownership of patient outcomes. Our doctors meet three times
a week to present their patients to the entire group. This approach
enhances accountability and collaboration as well as fosters
- Oversees the medical services of 3-5 medical clinics and 5 to 10
plus physicians in a specific market according to our protocol.
- Hires, manages and mentors physicians; sets the example as a
- Leads our physician providers in weekly morbidity and mortality
- Cultivates a market presence and develop positive relationships
with local specialists and the medical community.
- Creates standard operating procedures on coding, HEIDIS and other
evidence based medicine.
- Examines the patient and runs tests needed to determine the exact
cause of the problems the patient is experiencing.
- Responsible for running and knowing how to read accurately
include the ECG or EKG, chest X-rays, and ultrasound. They will
also need to know which blood test to order to check for certain
types of heart diseases.
- Recommends the best treatment for the patient. Prescribes
medication that can help the patient improve as needed.
- Conducts invasive testing such as cauterization, coronary
angiography or coronary arteriography that requires precision and a
- Determines patient needs and schedules follow up
Cleveland, officially the City of Cleveland, is a major city in the
U.S. state of Ohio, and the county seat of Cuyahoga County. It is
located along the southern shore of Lake Erie, across the U.S.
maritime border with Canada and approximately 60 miles west of the
Ohio-Pennsylvania state border.
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs,
hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Cleveland , Administration position in Cleveland, OH, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!