Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job SummaryAs a Floater Pharmacist, you will consistently build
relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing
safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient, team
member and company outcomes.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Certification or Licensing Required: Immunization License and
Valid CPR Certification and valid pharmacy license (multiple states
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, more than 50%Job
- Perform all duties to contribute to the safe and efficient
dispensing of all patient orders by following all quality assurance
policy and procedures.
- Model excellent patient care by respecting, engaging and
enthusiastically meeting or exceeding all patient needs including
counseling and problem solving.
- Perform all duties of a Pharmacist, including but not limited
to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for
medications/durable medical equipment, reviewing all clinical
aspects of the prescription; maintaining
patient profiles; verifying patient receives accurate
medications/durable medical equipment.
- Assist Team Leader to provide an optimal team and patient
experience by proper delegation of work assignments and efficient
use of supplies and equipment.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining inventories and ordering
products and supplies in order to meet patient requirements and
- Maintain a neat and sterile work environment to comply with all
company, local, state and federal government requirements.
- Review all appropriate service and business metrics and assist
team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Complete all required paperwork and have knowledge of audit
- Assist in the execution of all company initiatives and
- Remain informed and up to date on new drugs, therapies, and
developments in the pharmacy industry.
- Maintain professional competency and service skills. Be an
advocate for positive change in the pharmacy profession to improve,
advance, and expand both patient care and company performance.
- Continuously build professional rapport with outside partners
including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, industry
representatives and vendors.
- Perform duties of Pharmacy Team Leader and Pharmacy Technician
- Assist in mentoring/training new team members in the
- Create and maintain a positive work environment for all team
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members, as appropriate,
following proper guidelines.
- Adhere to all company, state and federal policies, laws and
- Administer immunizations and actively participate in clinical
services to optimize patient and company outcomes.About UsAt Giant
Eagle Inc., were more than just food, fuel and convenience. Were
one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people
are the heart and soul of our company. Its why we strive to create
a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities
to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one
of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh,
Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to
our GetGos, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office,
we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles
on their faces. Were always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.Required
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Cleveland , Floater Pharmacist, Healthcare , Bedford, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!