Clinical Nurse Specialist job
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Advance Practice Provider - 7 on/ 7 off Days Only -
HNI Healthcare is seeking Acute -Care certified Advance Practice
Providers to join the team at Regency Hospital Cleveland West.
This opportunity offers:
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Life, Disability (short and long term) Medical Malpractice
- 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% match
- Free CME
- 50-bed LTACH facility
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule 7a-7p
- Proficiency in Procedures required
- Pulmonary/Critical Care backup
- EMR- Epic
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with
actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions
at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and
depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value
its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long,
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Acute-care certified, APP, Internal Medicine, Family
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Cleveland , Clinical Nurse Specialist job, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!