LPN/Wellness Nurse 7p-7a $26+ (Part Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Wellness NursePosition Type: Part TimeLocation:
Copley, OhioOur starting wage for Wellness Nurses is: $26.00 per
hour! Shift Schedule- Wednesday/Thursday 7pm-7amCome join our team
at Vitalia Active Adult Community at Montrose located at 4041
Heritage Center Dr. Copley, Ohio 44321!We are looking for someone
- Be a Force on the Floor: Lead team by example when passing
medications, assisting residents with personal care, and completing
- Be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical
records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and
efficiently, and filed correctly.
- Be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the
heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is
professional, caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and
cared for.What are we looking for?
- You must have current LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse or RN
(Registered Nurse) license in good standing.
- You have thorough working knowledge of current care standards
- You are experienced in hands on care of memory impaired
- You can maintain and update effective service plans and
supervise care staff.
- You have comprehensive working knowledge of current medication
regulation and law.
- You have knowledge of the requirements for providing care and
supervision appropriate to residents.
- You must have the ability to communicate with physicians,
pharmacies, families, and community staff.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN? Do you want to see
how much fun we are at Vitalia Montrose? Please visit us via
Facebook: Vitalia Montrose Facebook PageOr, take a look at our
website: https://vitaliamontrose.com/Have questions? Want to speak
to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own
recruiter, Darbrial Rodgers:440-903-7279.Click here to hear about
Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow Senior Living manages a
collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels
of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory
care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa,
Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!Arrow
Senior Living YouTube-Click HereArrow Senior Living serves and
employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap,
except as limited by state and federal law.Keywords: Registered
nurse, rn, nurse, nurse consultant, lpn, wellness nurse,
utilization review nurse, nurse rn, nursing, licensed practical
nurse, registered nurse, assisted living LPN, day, night, shift,
caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver,
immediately hiring, nursing home, overnight, overnight shift, day,
day shift, evening, evening shift, LPN, lpn, Licensed Practical
Nurse, wellness, RN, rn, registered nurse, lvn, travel lpn, travel
rn, lpn travel nursing, rn travel nursing, agencyRequired
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Cleveland , LPN/Wellness Nurse 7p-7a $26+ (Part Time), Healthcare , Doylestown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!