RN Home Care - Barberton/Copley Service Area
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This full time homecare position is to work in the Stark County
service area of our South Team.Cleveland Clinic Home Care Services
is a full service home health agency dedicated to continue the
World-Class Cleveland Clinic care at home. Our services include
skilled nursing, physical, speech and occupational therapy as well
as social work and home health aide. To find out more about our
services, please visit us on the internet:
Clinic offers its caregivers a robust orientation and training
program, as well as ongoing education developed to assist
caregivers in providing the highest quality care. We provide
caregivers an exceptional compensation and benefits program as well
as mileage reimbursement. Join our team of committed nurses,
physical, occupational and speech therapists, home health aides and
social workers, as we work together to advance patient care. Apply
today, and take an important next step in your career!Going home
Clinic---.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsGJq8Ce8j0Not ready to
apply, but have questions about RN roles with Cleveland Clinic?
Click Here to schedule a time to speak with a Recruiter on the
position is eligible for the Student Loan Repayment
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Performs accurate and complete admission assessments and
reassessments within specified time frame.
- Assesses patient for safety risks, abuse and neglect.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and documents patients' pain using appropriate pain
scale and manages patients' pain then, prioritizes and documents
patient problems based on assessed needs and problems in
collaboration with patient, family and health care team.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date documentation and files at
all times regarding patient condition and effectiveness and
timeliness of care and interventions.
- Escalates change in patient condition to patient's physician as
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the
American Heart Association (AHA).
- Valid Ohio Driver's license upon hire; per policy 8-175
- Proof of automobile insurance coverage with $100,000/$300,000
coverage, upon hire; per policy 8-175 thereafter.Complexity of
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
appropriate action.Work Experience:
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a registered nurse in
an acute medical-surgical setting; infusion therapy experience
- Requires full range of motion, manual and finger dexterity and
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of
- Requires corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
- Requires some exposure to communicable disease or bodily
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
- Must be ambulatory and able to drive to patients' homes, able
to climb stairs, pull, push, and facilitate movement of the
- Must be able to read, write and communicate with
patients.Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Keywords: home, flexible, autonomous, RN,
registered nurse, Barberton, CopleylProvides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. Implements and monitors patient care
plans. Provides supervision to LPNs, home care aides and family and
caregivers involved in the care of the patient.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland , RN Home Care - Barberton/Copley Service Area, Healthcare , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!