Medical Assistant (7991)
Company: Alpha Rae Personnel Inc
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOB DUTIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE: (These duties are
illustrative only. Incumbents may perform some or all of these
duties or other job-related duties as assigned.)
- Perform selected patient care tasks to assist in the care,
examination, treatment of patients under the direction of physician
or nurse supervisor.
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for specific
procedures as directed. Support patients and their families and
notify the charge nurse of changes in patient status.
- Obtain vital signs, blood pressure, height, weight, EKGs, lab
tests and record patient data.
- Prepare examination rooms by setting up, cleaning, disinfecting
and replenishing supplies.
- Clean assigned areas, stock supplies and equipment as
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed.
- Maintain respect to patient privacy rights, confidentiality and
- Follow all policies and procedures related to assigned patient
care and facility guidelines.
MINIMUM CLASS QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- Minimum of six months, within the past two years of supervised
clinical experience in the professional classification and each
specialty in which you will be working.
- Minimum of two above average clinical references from
supervisory or charge personnel.
- Completed clinical skill competency checklist for area of
- Successful score above 80% on a valid clinical proficiency
- Annual, current BCLS or appropriate Cardiac Life Support as
needed for area of employment.
Current statement of satisfactory health, including Hepatitis B
documentation, negative Tuberculin test results or chest x-ray as
Keywords: Alpha Rae Personnel Inc, Cleveland , Medical Assistant (7991), Healthcare , Leavittsburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!