Company: Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress-code
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment Company OverviewRestore
Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health
and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make
Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means
helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a
higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc.
5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America,
the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest
Franchise in America. Job SummaryDo you have a passion for nursing
but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or
ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new
direction. Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Lead Nurse
to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help
people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We're the
antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering
innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our
nurses have described working for Restore as "the most fun you can
have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful
way." This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting
individuals on their health and wellness journey and leading a team
of nurses to support the Restore mission. Responsibilities People
- Manage a team of Restore Nurses by performing monthly chart
audits, hosting regular meetings, and training all new RN hires at
- Conduct in-person interviews for all nurse candidates and
partner with the General Manager to onboard all new hires.
- Manage the schedules of part-time nurses.
- Take disciplinary action when needed.
- Ensure a Restore Nurse is on the schedule at all medical
operating hours and identify needs for additional staff.
- Disseminate policy updates and act as a liaison between the
corporate team and your location.
- Regularly evaluate the nursing staff to ensure high-quality
skill levels and best practices.
- Manage store nursing operations, processes, and
- Facilitate training/development of current nurses and the
orientation of new employees.
- Oversee hiring processes such as interviews and the selection
of nursing staff.
- Perform personnel performance evaluations and conduct
counseling when necessary.
- Coordinate preceptorship assignments and learning
- Communicate safe practice and staffing ratio to
management/ownership.Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Attend corporate-led monthly nursing calls.
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drips
and Intramuscular Injection ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their
- Manage the medical supply inventory and ordering process.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing
Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and
network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or
adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional
- Assist staff with store services.
- Participate in community outreach, off-site nursing events, and
- Report to the Restore General Manager.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by designing and
implementing procedures, rules and regulations.Company Culture
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore's core values and
acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper
Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team
member is involved, valued, and recognized for his/her
- Work in partnership with the management and nursing team to
promote teamwork and efficiency. Qualifications
- You're a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care
setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified.
- You have leadership or management skills.
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- You're comfortable using electronic medical records to document
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- You're willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance. This
franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022, Cleveland , Lead Nurse, Healthcare , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!