Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description$5000 Retention Bonus Offered!!McGregor is
seeking Registered Nurse - RN Supervisors Supporting Seniors in
need and those who serve them.Job Title: Registered Nurse - RN
Supervisors Status: Part-TimeShift: 7 am - 7 pm, Every other
weekend$4.00 Shift Differential, depending on shift, for a total of
$40.00/HRRetention Bonus paid as follows:$1,000 after 45 days of
employment$1,000 after 90 days of employment$1,000 after 6 months
of employment$2,000 after 1 year of employmentWhat do I need as a
Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor with McGregor?
- Must be a graduate of an approved School of Nursing
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in a long-term care
environment in practice or clinical setting.
- Must hold a current, active, valid license as a Registered
Nurse by the State of Ohio with no sustained findings or
- CPR/First Aid Certification.What will I do as a Registered
Nurse - RN Supervisor with McGregor?
- Select, assign, and evaluate staff, adjusting hours and shifts
as necessary; work with staffing coordinator on schedule.
- Orient new staff and assure that training and education needs
of staff are met; coordinate training with Staff Development
- Mentor/develop the clinical and supervisory skills of Charge
- Monitor operations of the units to ensure quality resident
care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Observe nursing care and visit residents to ensure that nursing
care is carried out as directed and treatment is administered in
accordance with physician instructions.
- Participate in infection control, quality, activities
assessment, and discharge planning.
- Assist in interpreting and enforcing department and
organization policies and philosophy of care.
- Work with the interdisciplinary team and family members to
ensure the individualized plan of care is modified and implemented
as needed.Why Choose McGregorWe meet or exceed area wage and
benefit offerings for members of our Care Giving Team, and our goal
is to provide a rewarding employment experience for each Team
Member. We offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Sign-On and Retention Bonus
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Shift differential payments
- Employee Referral Program
- Secure, free parking
- Mission minded work environmentMcGregor is perfectly situated
on a picturesque 45-acre estate, overlooking downtown Cleveland
with a view of Lake Erie in the distance. Recognized as a leader in
innovation and high-value services, McGregor is meeting the
changing needs of Cleveland's seniors throughout Cuyahoga County.
McGregor is a leading care provider for elders through our
residential care services and community-based PACE program that
keeps people connected in the community. Our grant-making
foundation supports innovations, workforce development, and quality
of care in all settings; each providing ways to age well and
improve lives!Health Care Heroes: McGregor needs You!McGregor is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: McGregor, Cleveland , Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!