RN Director of Nursing (Ohio)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionEklego is proud to be assisting, Jennings, a
prestigious long term care provider with their search for a
Director of Nursing in Garfield Heights, Ohio for their Skilled
Healthcare, Memory Care and Rehabilitation units.Jennings is a
faith based, mission driven organization who cares for people and
has been recognized as an Employer of Choice for 12 years - Awarded
the Leading Age Ohio and North Coast 99 Employer of Choice awards.
They pride themselves on values of respect, compassion, discovery
of potential and the celebration of Life and Community.The Director
of Nursing assumes twenty-four-hour responsibility and
accountability for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and
directing the overall operation of the nursing department in
accordance with current federal, state and local standards,
guidelines and regulations. Accountable for establishing and
monitoring quality standards of care to ensure that the highest
degree of quality care is maintained at all
- The Director of Nursing will be responsible for the clinical
operations of all areas in the nursing home, with some guidance and
consultation to other clinical areas throughout Jennings.
- Supports staffing and, educational needs, coaching and
counseling staff, perform QA audits, assist with resident and
family concerns as needed
- Provide oversight to nursing management and is subject matter
expert for nursing best practice and rules and regulations
governing long-term care and in a rehab stetting.
- Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of recent nursing
management experience, required in a long-term care or short-term
- Responsibilities also include Case Mix, MDS, monitoring RUGS,
PDPM, and working collaboratively on new initiatives with the team
of clinicians and administration.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current Ohio
license.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and suggests innovative approaches and participates
in implementing performance improvement opportunities.
- Maintains compliance with company policy and procedure in
accordance with governing laws, regulations, regulatory agencies,
accreditation bodies and community standards.
- Consistently upholds the mission, values and behavior
- Maintains confidentiality.Why Choose Eklego?As a Healthcare
professional, you have a lot of options, and your skills are highly
sought after. When you choose to partner with Eklego, here's what
you can expect:
- We'll take the time to learn about your background, your goals,
and your needs
- Direct employment with our Senior Care partners. We are
partnered with several choice providers of Senior Care. This gives
you a one-stop, simple solution to a choice of employers and
- No more wondering whether your application went through and
waiting for a response. We will ensure that your information gets
in front of the hiring team and coordinate an interview on your
- Our clients rely on our expertise and trust Eklego to bring
great talent like you because we're ALL better together. We are an
equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other
legally protected status, including genetic information.
Keywords: Eklego, Cleveland , RN Director of Nursing (Ohio), Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!