State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) NEW $8500 SIGN ON BONUS! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING!
Company: The Laurels of Massillon
Posted on: May 16, 2022
NEW $8500 SIGN ON BONUS for FT employment!The Laurels of
Massillon is looking for FT, PT, and PRN afternoon and midnight
STNAs. We offer an afternoon shift differential as well as a
Weekend Warrior program!Want to make a difference in someone's
life?If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for
those in need, you will love working as a State-Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) at The The Laurels of Massillon! In this role, you
have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We
look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for
others.The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading
employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our
facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
programWhen you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join
an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
collaboration.Why just work when you can help shape a
legacy?ResponsibilitiesAs an STNA, you will care for guests under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed
practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED
- STNA certificationAlso, in compliance with a November 5, 2021
interim final rule from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS) mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for workers at
Medicare/Medicaid provider types that have Conditions or
Requirements of Participation (including The Laurels of Massillon),
the following policies have been adopted by The Laurels of
Massillon and Laurel Health Care Company
- All new staff hired on or after December 6, 2021, must, at a
minimum, receive the first dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or a
one-dose COVID-19 prior to providing any care, treatment, or other
services to guests/residents, unless a temporary delay as defined
by the CDC has been granted.
- All new staff hired on or after January 4, 2022, must be fully
vaccinated unless a medical/religious exemption or temporary delay
(as defined by the CDC) has been granted, even if they have not yet
completed the 14-day waiting period required for full
- New hires can request religious or medical exemptions. However,
they are ineligible to work while an exemption is under
review.Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption requiredAbout
Laurel Health Care CompanyLaurel Health Care Company (The Laurels)
is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative
and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest
standards of care.At The Laurels, caring is more than providing
excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion,
and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and
compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it
comes from within each one of us.The Laurels was named a Great
Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee
surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience
on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief
that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has
Keywords: The Laurels of Massillon, Cleveland , State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) NEW $8500 SIGN ON BONUS! FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING!, Healthcare , Massillon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!