Application & Workflow Implementation Specialist-Ambra (Radiology)-Remote
Company: Intelerad Medical Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core
of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects
clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and
tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're
focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management
solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of
healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and
analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal,
Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six
countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare
organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and
simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most
importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern
enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS
recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in
KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more,
visitintelerad.comand follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Professional Services Consultant role is a mid-level individual
contributor position in the Services and Support organization. The
Professional Services Consultant role is responsible for leading
Medium - large strategic customer deployments, and for supporting
- Lead requirements sessions for medium and large
- Build requirements documentation.
- Configure of all parts of Intelerad (Ambra) including but not
limited to users create and edit, role create and edit, Gateway
create and edit, destination create and edit, routing rule create
and edit, sharing settings create and edit, general settings create
and edit, custom fields create and edit, and terminology
- Support customer deployment testing.
- Act as support for pre-sales technical processes, including but
not limited to gateway installs, technical requirements reviews,
and SOW creation.
- Customize Intelerad (Ambra) documentation per customer-specific
- Log bugs and enhancement requests with the product management
team including the requirements definition.
- Perform application QA activities upon request.
- Work closely with product and development teams to build
features requested by customers.
- Utilize SQL language knowledge for internal reporting and
customer reports upon request.
- Complete security questionnaires for prospects and
- Address escalated second level support concerns, this includes
call, email, and chat.
- Verify required internal Intelerad integrations and assist with
- Verify and occasionally edit DICOM autorouting and
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize the client's
- Support the customer as they begin using the new products and
workflow, during and occasionally after the implementation of a
- BA/BS degree required or approval from VP of Services.
- Two plus years of software deployment or support experience or
approval from VP of Services.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to
complete a 30 minuteonline assessment as part of your
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry
Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative
Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists
Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership
Keywords: Intelerad Medical Systems, Cleveland , Application & Workflow Implementation Specialist-Ambra (Radiology)-Remote, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!