Associate Medical Director - Medical Communications - New York City, Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary:Meet is proudly partnered with one of the industry's top
Medical Communications agencies, based in the heart of New York
City, on their search for an Associate Medical Director to join
their elite medical team. This agency are approaching their 20th
year in business and after a phenomenal 2021, they are already off
to a great start in 2022 with several new business wins under their
In this role, you can expect to play a pivotal role in the day to
day execution of your assigned accounts, ultimately guaranteeing
scientific accuracy, through content creation, supervision of
junior team members and strategic involvement. If you're looking to
work on career defining accounts with a friendly and successful
team, get in contact to hear more!! Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the creation of content for various therapeutic areas,
including literature searches, creation of outlines, and writing
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of assigned therapeutic
- Actively participates in brand planning, strategic development
and ensures that medical education communication plans have
alignment between issues, strategies, and programming.
- Deliver projects that consistently meet the agreed upon
- Work with operations staff to ensure all projects with medical
content are on track and the content is delivered on time.
- Interact with healthcare professionals on programs to meet
- Evaluate scientific data regarding the market potential of
various therapeutic areas/disease states and assist in the
prioritization of areas to pursue.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, or other venues as
- An advanced degree in life science is required PharmD, PhD, MD
degree is a plus.
- Circa 3+ years related pharmaceutical marketing,
communications, or health education experience.
- Superb writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook,
and the Internet.
Contact:Full job description and company details are available upon
application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by
Kristyn Coldewey at Meet, call on 646 810 60691 or email directly
at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in
Keywords: Meet, Cleveland , Associate Medical Director - Medical Communications - New York City, Remote, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!