Major Account Executive in Healthcare ? Spectrum Enterprise
Location: North Royalton
Posted on: January 15, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert familiar
with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
hospitals, clinics and healthcare providers through the selection
of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development? Our company:At
Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of
Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable,
fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and
communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise
portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions:
Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV
solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts
works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by
providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More
information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As a Major Accounts Executive,
quality service and client satisfaction are at the center of your
daily focus. You accelerate the sales cycle by showcasing how
Spectrum Enterprise business solutions simplify the technology and
communications needs of healthcare organizations. Through your
expertise and understanding of client needs, you outline uniquely
beneficial combinations of our products. You have a passion for
proactively acquiring new enterprise healthcare accounts while
managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for
identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase
business and enhance the client experience. You excel in an office
environment and traveling regularly to capture accounts within a
specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales
Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.Position
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships
within named accounts to develop client-centric product
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and
benefits that align with their needs.
- Maximize sales through the conceptualization and implementation
of strategic sales plans.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target contacts for
- Self-generate leads by building a network through referrals,
prospecting calls, trade shows and peers while maintaining an
accurate client database.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations
and conversations with C-Level executives, including Chief
Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management team, Sales
Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions. Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of telecommunications business-to-business
(B2B) sales experience with a proven record meeting a $5,000
monthly quota at the C-Suite level.
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in LAN, WAN, high-capacity networks and fiber
- Solid network building, negotiation and closing skills.
- Confident when presenting technical information to C-suite
- Ability to conduct consultative analysis and quickly provide
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the
availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice and video
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change in a
fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales, including prospecting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Analytical and coachable with a proven ability to work
- Familiar with the Spectrum Enterprise product suite and
culture. Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (preferred).For
more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cleveland , Major Account Executive in Healthcare ? Spectrum Enterprise, Healthcare , North Royalton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!