Supervisor, AR Management - (North Canton, OH)
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Supervisor, AR Management (North Canton, OH)
Coordinate and oversee the medical and billing collections activates for their designated clients by supervising a team of employees; overseeing workflows and administration of data entry, claim submissions, denial and exception management, collection processes and other activities to ensure compliance with company's best practice standards.
* Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of the medical billing and collections process.
* Act as liaison between team members and management.
* Oversee the daily workflow of medical billing and collections activities for designated group of clients. This includes but is not limited to assigning work, providing instructions to team members, prioritizing, coordinating with other vendors and teams as applicable. Ensure claims are processed properly for submission to payers, ensuring all acknowledgements, edits and payer reports are received and processed timely, monitoring performance and ensuring quality assurance standards and benchmarks are met.
* Examines data entry and collections processes to ensure accuracy and conformance to company policy and procedures. Assists in identifying areas for improvement, recommending solutions to management and developing policies and procedures applicable to the medical billing and collections area.
* Completes and analyzes reports and audits (related to clients and team stats) to ensure that client information is current, accurate and in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices; identifies and assists in addressing errors and trends with outsource vendors, team members and clients; and reports denial trends, errors, and other pertinent information to management in a timely manner.
* Responsible for daily supervision of two or more employees including hiring, onboarding, managing work schedules, counseling, coaching, training and developing team members. Prepares and delivers performance evaluations for team members. Provides regular feedback to team members regarding performance as needed to assure a high performing team.
* Maintains effective working relationships with internal and external clients. Responds to client s questions and concerns in a thorough and timely manner. Handles escalations of issues that team is not able to resolve and escalates to manager when appropriate. Interacts with client staff-level contacts on a regular basis.
* Makes improvements in processes, systems, or products to enhance business unit performance and provides direct input into hiring, firing, promotion, performance, and rewards decisions for direct reports.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business accounting, Finance and Bookkeeping methods or similar field.
* 4 plus years of experience in Medical Billing & Collections, prior experience in a supervisory role or related experience.
* Prior experience practice management software preferred.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Keywords: QSI/NextGen, Cleveland , Supervisor, AR Management - (North Canton, OH), Executive , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!