Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: October 12, 2018
As the person responsible for supporting the operations (from an administration perspective) of our Brecksville office you will report to our Presient of our Ohio's oeprations and be in a position to make a significant impact on our customers' satisfaction as well the overall success of the operations.
You will accomplish this by using your organizational and outstanding interpersonal skills to interact and serve our customers, in turn, making them raving fans of the company. In doing so, you will keep up-to-date with the activities of our sales and service departments, with the aim of keeping them and our clients informed of the work being done, as well as coordinate the activities of both groups.
A primary requirement for this position is strong computer skills and being a resourceful person. An ideal candidate will have a general can-do attitude, possess strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to figure out whatever he/she doesn't already know. Knowledge of SalesForce, some accounting (creating P.O's, AR and/or AP) and experience scheduling techs or sales people are a huge benefits as well.
In sum, you will need to be able to juggle many competing priorities while maintaining that positive, outgoing attitude that makes you, you! For the right person, this will be energizing and exciting and not stressful and cumbersome.
Although not all inclusive, the following is a list of activities that one could expect to engage in:
- Process in coming sales orders, from start to finish - this is more akin to project management than being solely administrative in nature
- Support the sales team's needs including customer visits, open houses, etc.
- Answer phones
- Complete and close complex work orders and cases for service in SalesForce
- Support the scheduling of service technicians
- Process service calls in SalesForce as well as times sheets
- Handle shipping and receiving
- Review service reports to prepare for billing
- Monitor support for customers and engineers, stepping in when needed
- Resolve customer complaints and turn them into winning situations
- Interface with internal and external sales, engineering and operations staff
- Of course, daily attendance is critical, as is punctuality; our customers expect no-less
When we look at what we might expect the right candidate to possess in terms of experience and skills, the following is good representation:
- Must be proficient in using computers and software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows Internet Explorer
- A strong level of detail orientation and business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Administrative support experience in a complex environment
- Salesforce.com experience is a big plus as is accounting experience (including creating P.O., AP and/or AR)
"The Ellison Way principles continue to drive our company forward. The Ellison Way principle of Adaptation will ensure that Ellison will evolve to further grow market share, strengthen our relationships with our key partners and our customers. The major focus moving forward must be on the development of Ellison's most valuable resource - its people."
Graham Hooper (CEO)
"Ellison Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law."
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Cleveland , Office Manager, Executive , Brecksville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!