Forensic Case Manager
Company: FrontLine Service
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Under general supervision and working as part of the Forensic Treatment team, the Community Transition Program (CTP) Forensic CPST worker will provide supportive services and case management to adults that will be discharged from an institution to homelessness, and who have a substance use diagnosis with or without severe mental illness.
Completes and maintains progress notes and other pertinent documentation according to agency and regulatory service standards.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in social, behavioral or human services, coupled with at least one year of professionally supervised work in the delivery of mental health, chemical dependency or social services. CDCA, CCDC Preferred.
The hours of work are 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Through innovative and creative approaches, our agency reaches out to those who are the most in need in our community. We take great pride from the success from being champions of evidenced based practices within the behavioral health field.
As a winner of NorthCoast99 Best Places to Work, we have many benefits to offer:
* Gain valuable experience while you learn, grow and share in a small team environment.
* Coaching and Mentoring by experienced managers
* Continuously challenging positions that include extensive on training with CEUs available
* Work/life balance and focus on staff resiliency
* Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with employer match, disability
* 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and personal and sick time
* Paid mileage
Keywords: FrontLine Service, Cleveland, Forensic Case Manager, Executive, Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!