Company: Henkel group
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
- Have a deep understanding of our brand charters and be stewards
of the brands.
- Build consumer awareness, generate trial, increase distribution
and drive sales by developing effective and holistic go to market
- Participate & steer cross functional team in executing all
marketing tactics across the plan.
- Develop Email Marketing Communication streams & manage CRM
- Work with Sr. Brand Managers to develop communication campaigns
for each brand and work closely with agencies to execute.
- Develop marketing concepts for new item launches to clearly
define the end-user insight, the unique product positioning and the
reason to believe.
- Steer the brand execution across all touchpoints including
e-commerce, brand websites, in-store, trade shows etc.
- Build brand presence on shelf by owning the packaging concept
development and execution.
- Create consistency in the brands by defining brand and
- Create content strategies across brands that are relevant to
our target audience, and valuable to our customers, and work with
partners to execute in a timely manner.
- Track, measure and report progress on key strategic initiatives
outlined by the business.
- Collaborate with internal departments (i.e., graphics, digital)
and developing/maintaining relationships with external
- Develop and confidently present on brand strategies to
customers and internal leadership teams.
- Learn about and participate in the company culture by attending
meetings, training and development sessions.
- Uphold and promote Henkel's visions and values.
- Brand management
- Content management
- Marketing communication
- Email Marketing
- CRM/ Database management
- Online marketing
- Digital transformation
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Cleveland , Brand Manager, Executive , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!