Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Civista BankDescription:Position Purpose:An Assistant Branch
Manager (ABM) is responsible for overseeing the branch's daily
activities, including driving branch performance, sales growth and
exceptional customer service. The ABM is both a player and a coach
in achieving branch and individual sales goals by assessing
customer's needs, solving problems, and building relationships. The
ABM is responsible for coaching, managing, and training the branch
team. The ABM demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the
financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a
difference in the communities that we serve.Requirements:Key
Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Daily, weekly and monthly coaching, communication and
monitoring individual and team performance. Leading the team
through the sales process, championing change management and
embracing new ideas to focus on growing the branch and the
- Working daily with the branch team to create an exceptional
customer experience by delivering a personal touch, building
relationships, assessing needs, recommending products and referring
partners to our customers in order to grow the bank.
- Develop an expansive knowledge of products and services to
fulfill customer needs, solve problems, including escalated problem
- Model behaviors for team growth competently, with speed and
accuracy, to execute on customer and employee requests.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly customer satisfaction
metrics both individually and as a team.
- Lead, coach, and exhibit a working knowledge of all aspects of
the consumer lending process in daily and weekly activities;
building customer trust and managing relationships through the life
of the loan.
- Constant & consistent communications internally & externally to
provide an outstanding customer experience while adhering to
regulations by following established policies and procedures to
ensure the safety and soundness of the customers and the bank.
- Daily oversight to ensure operational tasks are followed and
- Open personal, business, and loan account including additional
products and services.
- Meet the required annual branch deposit and consumer loan goals
- Manage branch staffing
- Act as back-up to Branch Manager in overall responsibility for
the branch operations and customer service, including coaching and
facilitation branch meetings.
- Complete performance evaluations, and recommend appropriate
- Conduct interviewing and hiring process in conjunction with
Branch Manager and Regional Manager.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day
banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use
technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop
- 2-3years' experience in retail or in branch banking
- Drive an exceptional customer experience.
- Supervise and coach the team to achieve sales excellence,
ensure the delivery of World Class customer service.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.Physical
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a complete
statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this
position.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time.Please see job descriptionPI213643522
Keywords: Civista Bank, Cleveland , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Norwalk, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...