Company: Skymount Property Group
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Do you want to change the world and in the process become the
best version of yourself?Does creating environments where people
live better; through the development of the next generation of real
estate, construction, and energy sound exciting!!!Do these five
core values resonate with you:
People First - Making decisions with
humilityGrowth Mindset - Achieving continuous self-improvementGrit
- Having the persistence to overcome any obstacle Transparent -
Maintaining open and honest communication at all timesIf what you
just read resonates with you, we would love to talk with you. -
Diverse and inclusive culture with
employee resources groupsMedical, Dental, & Vision PlansWellness
ProgramsFlexible Work Environment Paid HolidaysResponsibilities and
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market
- Manage outside vendors to implement marketing strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns while
assessing ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, and research consumer markets and
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices, and
tactics.Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and
communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up to date with the latest trends and marketing best
- Degree in marketing or a related field (preferred).Salary:In
the Skymount spirit of putting people first, we value you and your
needs! We refuse to create a salary and then find a person to
match. -We look for best-fit candidates first and foremost, and
from there we have an open transparent conversation about needs and
expectations. - Salaries can be negotiated, but the right person
for the job can't be. -About UsSkymount Property Group is a
high-energy, fast-paced real estate investment company dedicated to
creating environments where people live better through the
development of the next generation of real estate. - We have a
startup culture and encourage open, transparent communication, and
creative problem-solving. We are looking for forward-thinking
individuals that want a seat at the table and are ready to create a
better future and re-envision the real estate industry. -Skymount
Property Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive
culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status or other protected category. - -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Skymount Property Group, Cleveland , Brand Manager, Executive , Berea, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...