Company: MP Biomedicals
Posted on: March 18, 2023
MP Biomedicals is dedicated to giving scientists and researchers
quality tools and superior service to aid them in their quest for
ground-breaking discovery. We manufacture and sell more than 10,000
products and are one of the only companies in the industry to offer
a comprehensive line of life science, fine chemical, and
Working at MP Biomedicals
At MP Biomedicals, we are striving to make the world a better
place. Whether our work has us developing innovative new products
or supporting customers to keep their projects on track, our teams
come together to help advance scientific discovery.
We foster an environment of collaboration and creativity, and value
the importance of our team members' unique talents and
contributions. Join MP Biomedicals today to advance your career and
help make the world a better place.
The Project Manager, working with key stakeholders, leads, plans,
documents, and manages product design, engineering, and transfer
projects within the Operations function. This includes ensuring the
achievement of project goals, including schedule milestones,
budget, cost targets, profitability, technical requirement
compliance, and quality by leveraging project management
techniques, technical judgment, financial oversight and
- Manages projects through a formal stage-gate process from
original concept through final implementation and post-project
assessment and documentation
- Accountable for meeting project objectives within established
- Responsible for ensuring the planning, scheduling,
coordinating, and managing of all project work.
- Working with the project stakeholders, defines the scope and
schedule of project deliverables.
- Organizes and leads project status and working
- Initiates related product documentation, specifications and
procedures associated with managed projects
- Manages stakeholder expectations for project
- Delivers effective utilization of project governance tools such
as Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Project.
- Maintains regular communication cadence with stakeholders, team
members, and project sponsor(s) through preparation and
presentation of project progress reports.
- Manages risks by identifying potential issues, devising
contingency plans, and correcting deviations from the project
- Partners with internal project liaisons to acquire resources,
assign tasks, direct activities, and control project
- Serves as the point of contact for internal and external
resources related to project tasks, responsibilities, and
- Maintains financial oversight of project including, but not
limited to, budget, profitability, and Capex
- Provides appropriate departmental training and oversight for
new project transfers
- Work directly with GM to report the project progress and
coordinate with the project management team based on GM's request.
Upon GM's requirement, the project manager might assist GM with
some other work tasks.
- Other duties as assigned or evolve
- Bachelors' degree in Business or Science related field
- Project management certification or equivalent is highly
- 3+ years of Project Management experience is required
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability to coordinate and
complete projects on-time and within budget
- Experience working in a Life Science manufacturing &
distribution company is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or other project management
software tools is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively multi-task and operate in a
In Addition to Very Competitive Wages, MP Biomedicals offers a
comprehensive list of benefits including:
- Childcare Credit- $100 per month, per child
- Employee Referral Program- $1000 available for all
- Paid Vacation and Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Very competitive Healthcare Benefits offering
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities develop personally and professionally
- And so much more---.
Recruiters: Please note that MP Biomedicals does not seek or accept
unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with
any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any
unsolicited information sent to MP Biomedicals will be considered
as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only
members of our Human Resources Team have the authority to engage or
authorize recruiting services. At the present time, we are not
looking to add to our approved partners list. Thank you for your
Keywords: MP Biomedicals, Cleveland , Project Manager, Executive , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...