Global Account Manager
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Global Account ManagerLocation : CLEVELAND, OH, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 13, 2023
Job ID : 38435Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedProactively leads the account management of a
specific global customer account or accounts on a unified,
multi-group basis, in order to develop solution strategies to fit
customer needs and to maximize sales and profits. Builds a positive
image of Parker at the assigned global accounts, and actively
supports the Corporation's Win Strategy.Scope/ Supervision and
Interaction___ Has Direct Reports _X_ Does Not Have Direct
Directs and coordinates global customer based activities and
strategies with other Parker sales organizations, manufacturing
divisions and engineering entities. Account responsibility will be
global with a "dotted line" relationship to account managers/sales
company sales managers serving global accounts in other
- Responsible for managing global customer accounts,
relationships and agreements on a global basis.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of competitive
products and their activity in the market place and provides
reports, on a regular and/or monthly basis. Keeps management and
sales personnel aware of changes affecting the customer's industry
as well as engineering, sales and distribution of Parker products.
Leads the development and implementation of appropriate response
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting and disseminating
forecast market data provided by sales personnel and company
marketing programs. Implements strategies to recognize new revenue
and margin opportunities.
- Builds and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by
directing the necessary Parker resources to meet customer needs and
solutions on a global basis.
- Manages all on going customer issues, commercial issues,
platform engineering issues and communication issues. Formulates
and develop comprehensive business plan for each account to
- Sales growth activities
- Market information
- Competitive information
- Pricing Strategies
- Global consolidated Gross Margin Strategy
- Formulates and directs strategy deployment plan to tie to
group's and trading subsidiaries business plans.
- Manages and communicates all world wide systems engineering
- College degree with a minimum of 5 years experience of major
account and business management.
- Previous successful P&L responsibility a plus.
- Product and system certification preferred.
- Extensive experience in sales to large OEM's a preferred.
- Highly effective communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Executive and mature business appearance with ability to
develop trust with the customers and the groups.
- Patient team builder with global acumen to build and manage
high level customer contacts.
- Highly organized, self motivated and charismatic.
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Parker's organization and technologies,
with the ability to lead the achievement of unified Parker
- Potential international travel 10%.
Additional CommentsThe essential functions have been provided as
example of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this
job classification. The company reserves the right to modify the
work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that
qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job
description is not intended to be an inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. Legal authorization to work
in the U.S. is required for all positions, and certain positions
may require specific types of legal work authorizations.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Cleveland , Global Account Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!