Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services
Company: Sarnova HC, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company OverviewThe Account Manager is responsible for executing
Tri-anims acute care sales plan within an assigned territory, and
maintaining and growing business with existing customers. -
Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for identifying
and developing relationships with new acute care customers in new
and developing call points. - The Account Manager is responsible
for all sales activity in their assigned territory including
handling all customer needs and ensuring that the sales territory
meets revenue and gross profit growth goals.Sarnova is the leading
national specialty distributor of health care products in emergency
medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets and is the industry
leader in revenue cycle management within emergency medical
services (EMS). - The company operates through several
market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health Services, the
largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree
Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio
Partners, -a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider, and
Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle management.
-Responsibilities and Qualifications -Organizational Impact: -At
Sarnova you are not just a number. - What you do each day matters.
- In this role you are the face of the company to the customer. -
-You truly impact the success of the Tri-anim product portfolio by
embracing an entrepreneurial mindset to drive product success and
provide support to our customers. - -Essential Duties and
- Develops, and maintains accounts within an assigned
- Meets or exceeds established sales quotas.
- Understands and communicates to customers how Tri-anim can
reduce supply chain process costs.
- Develops proposals and conducts sales presentations for
prospective and existing customers.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume
potential, and price schedules.
- Establishes and maintains a solid working relationship with
Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent
telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Sells to all appropriate areas of the hospital on a regular
basis following a set call schedule.
- Forecasts territory opportunities utilizing appropriate tools
i.e., CRM and Forecast Adjustments.
- Communicates territory opportunities and threats to Regional
Sales Director and collaborates on strategies to protect and grow
the business within the territory
- Represents Tri-anim at trade shows, conferences and association
- Interfaces with customers and manufacturers at meetings to
identify sales opportunitiesSkills/Experience Required:We are open
to considering both sales and clinical backgrounds for this
- Sales experience in the acute care market of the hospital, with
a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota -OR-
Clinical experience within the hospital setting. -
- Anesthesia, Respiratory, Critical Care experience preferred. -
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and
improve patients lives. - Excellence in delivering upon our mission
is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring
their full, authentic self to work each day. - We strive to create
a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are
passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and
values diversity.Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer
a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a
comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Keywords: Sarnova HC, LLC, Cleveland , Account Manager - Tri-anim Health Services, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!