Technical Services Manager (Slots/Gambling)
Company: Arrow International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Service Manager is responsible for managing and directing,
an assigned team of field service technicians to ensure delivery
and service to client contractual obligations The service manager
is responsible for coaching their field service team on best
practices and maintaining minimal work error rates.Arrow
International is the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of
charitable gaming products and solutions, and is headquartered in
Cleveland, OH. We produce and distribute a wide array of products
include consumables (pull tab tickets, bingo paper and ink, etc.)
as well as world class, state-of-the-art, electronic gaming
products. Our products are sold, installed, and operated in
numerous social and gaming venues around the world. We continue to
grow at a record pace and offer this exciting career opportunity to
join our team where we are focused on attracting and engaging
exceptional talent, empowering colleagues to achieve fulfilling
careers, and creating fun and engaging products that are second to
none for our customers.Essential Job Duties and
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of assigned location
and/or department. Provide solutions to external and internal
- Mentor and coach team of technicians; Audit performance quality
and build training plans for direct reports. Ensure staff is
motivated and productive.
- Schedule work of teams and coordinate schedules for external
- Apply industry knowledge to offer technical / practical options
to both internal and external customers; Prepare and review quotes;
perform job walks as required; review test reports; audit field
work for quality.
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships with internal
customers, external customers, and vendors. Conduct client
communication in a highly customer service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for reviewing jobs to ensure the job meets or
exceeds profitability goals.
- Ensure continuous improvement strategic business initiatives
are developed and implemented.
- Prepare variety of reports as assigned.
- Work may require flexible hours, weekends, holidays, and night
work to work, coordinate and/or communicate location business
- Observe all safety rules and Best Practices; Follow all company
policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Experience and
- 5+ years' experience leading a team in service/delivery
- Thorough understanding of Arrow's product and technology
offerings and ability to troubleshoot complex business issues.
- Associate degree required bachelor's degree preferred
- Work may require flexible hours, weekends, and holidays. Must
be available for out-of-town work.
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work with various people throughout the
- Focus on accuracy and efficiencies.Arrow International, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Arrow
International, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies and
affiliates to ensure equal employment opportunity without
discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow
International prohibits any such discrimination or
harassment.Qualified MILITARY VETERANS are welcome and strongly
encouraged to apply.Powered by JazzHRPI197077936
Keywords: Arrow International, Cleveland , Technical Services Manager (Slots/Gambling), Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!