Company: Move For Less
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for someone to handle and oversee
the daily requirements of administrative work and operations
including managing crews, customer support, claims management, etc.
We need someone who cares about what they do how they do it and
when they do it. You should be energetic and enthusiastic. You
should be capable of working independently and figuring out how to
get things done, even if you've never done them before.We are
looking for an exceptional candidate willing to work hard and
fine-tune the operations by ensuring adherence to the current and
establishment of new SOPs. The ideal candidate will naturally go
above and beyond and is excited about the opportunity for growth
and expansion.Required Experience/Qualification:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email handling, and use of the
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers
- Extremely organized and pays attention to detail!
- Ability to be proactive and be able to make decisions in a
- Must have above-average written and verbal communication
- Computer literate and able to use the Internet for research,
social media posting, basic web design, etc.
- Good at retrieving information using Cell Phones and
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be able to tackle a To-Do
- At least two years of relevant work experienceKey
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dispatch crews
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond to emails and
inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Coordinate the hiring of new movers and conduct interviews
- Coordinate and conduct staff training/onboarding
- Act as on-call contact person outside of regular hours
- Ensure that the office is properly stocked
- General administrative support
- On-site Auditing of moving jobsSpecial Requirements: Must be
willing to be available on weekends and after hours during the week
to support drivers if needed.Develop and implement best practices
to maximize team efficiencyQualifications
- Experience working as a manager
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, and
prioritizeWe are looking forward to receiving your application.
Thank you.Available shifts and compensation: We have available
shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $18.00 -
$25.00/hour.About Move For Less: We are one of the fastest-growing
moving companies in the area. We have been proudly serving
residents and businesses throughout NE Ohio for over 10 years.By
applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages
from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application.
Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and
Keywords: Move For Less, Cleveland , Operations Manager, Executive , Bedford, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!