Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Benihana, we take pride in our scratch kitchen concept and we
take pride in you! Benihana is an iconic brand and unique concept
with over 55 years of combined history and stability. In Exchange
for your commitment we offer: Competitive salaries plus a generous
bonus plan FREE Shift Meals for you and your team - Meal Discounts
401K - PTO - Medical - Vision - Dental The opportunity to be a part
of something bigger than oneself RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall performance of restaurant
operations including customer service, financials, food quality,
beverage quality, guest, and employee safety practices.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and
leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs,
profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction,
food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Oversees all purchases of food, beverage, supplies, and
- Regularly measure and evaluate service levels and standards
using guest and employee feedback and develop plans for continuous
- Ensures restaurant complies with all applicable federal, state,
and local laws, codes, and regulations. GENERAL MANAGER JOB POSTING
- Two (2) to three (3) years of restaurant management experience
or one year as a Benihana manager with good performance and
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver's license where applicable.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit check.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred.
Keywords: Benihana, Cleveland , General Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!