Early Childhood Center Director
Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEarly Childhood Education Center DirectorJoin the
early learning professional leadership team, a progressive,
culturally diverse early learning program. The Center Director will
be joining a team of teachers with a passion to make a difference
in the lives of children. The central focus of our team is to
connect with each child and family and to encourage and support
them daily. The Director will teach and communicate with intention
and passion and maintain a culture where all staff can thrive and
grow professionally. A culture that supports a positive environment
for our teachers as well as the children and families that attend
our center.Primary Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with the Minimum Licensing Requirements
(MLR), conforming to health, safety, and licensing guidelines.
- Keep accurate and concise records.
- Maintain knowledge of state, local and company policies for
enrollment, attendance, tuition payment, subsidy and third-party
enrollment and contracts.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- Approve and accurately employee time, attendance, and
onboarding new employees.
- Enrollment and Attendance
- Conduct informative and professional tours.
- Familiarize parents with center policies.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date attendance files for all
children, completing yearly updates of all child files in
- Register all parents and regular pick-up people in the touchpad
system, explaining policies for signing in and out and security
- Develop and implement strategies to address any gaps in
marketing and enrollment.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education or
related field from an accredited college or university, Associate
of Arts, a Child Development Associate Certificate (CDA) or 45
credits in Early Childhood Education
- Have 5 years of management experience, 2 years early childhood
- Have at least 2 years' experience working with children.
- Meet the state accredited ratings requirement and be registered
as Director qualified as required by the State.
- Must have a current first aid and CPR card.
- Obtain a TB test (negative result) prior to beginning
- HIV/Aids training
- Be able to clear a State criminal background check.
- Hold a current food handler permit.
- Produce a clean driving abstract.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Early Learning Academies is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
protected characteristics. We are committed to a work environment
that supports, inspires, and respects individuals to support an
inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy to
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees to the
extent required by applicable laws.
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Cleveland , Early Childhood Center Director, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!