Company: City Wide Facility Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDescriptionCity Wide Facility Solutions is
actively seeking a Night Manager for our Franchise location in
Cleveland, OH.City Wide, the nations leading management company in
the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide
range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position,
you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions - Cleveland, one of
more than 70 markets covered across the United States and Canada.
Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively
impacting the people and communities we serve.ObjectiveThe Night
Manager is responsible for the quality control of general business
operations, increasing client satisfaction, and working
productively with Independent Contractors (IC). The Night Manager
must be able to work independently and with others, in any type of
facility including but not limited to; industrial, manufacturing,
office, medical, retail, etc. The Night Manager must also be able
to exercise good judgment in reporting client concerns to
management and seeking the involvement of others in order to best
meet clients needs.Essential functions
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with
Independent Contractors (IC) and In-House labor by communicating
client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account
to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Services Manager daily for any issues
that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via
email or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client
standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting
service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new
client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wides New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy,
Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved
cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- Other duties as necessary.Requirements
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in
commercial janitorial services industry.
- Three years of prior experience in management; coaching,
motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative and strive for continuous process
- MS Office, Internet skills required
- Valid Driver's License with reliable carPhysical Demands
- The physical demands are representative of requirements that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Constant sitting, bending, standing, and
walking. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.Benefits
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Keywords: City Wide Facility Solutions, Cleveland , Night Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!