Company: Freudenberg Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its
customers and society long-term through forward-looking
innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of
science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent
products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The
Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries
worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
We at Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies run the business
operations of Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (FST) in the
Americas. Being part of the global Freudenberg Group, our company
is a leading producer of advanced sealing technologies for
automotive and general industries. Freudenberg-NOK Sealing
Technologies is a joint venture between Freudenberg and NOK Corp.
in Japan, is headquartered in Plymouth, MI, and operates more than
20 facilities with about 4,700 employees across the Americas.
You support our team as
- Leads and provides guidance to the site Quality Management
- Develops, implements, and maintains the site Quality Management
System and processes with the goal of aligning to the requirements
of relevant standards, the internal Global Quality Management
System, and customer specific needs
- Outlines, monitors, reports, implements, and improves the
Quality Key Performance Indicators derived from the internal Global
guidance, while continuously measuring the performance of the site
- Defines improvement actions in collaboration with the site
Management team and supports Corporate projects focused on Quality
improvement or correction efforts
- Implements and maintains the Claim Management Process in
accordance to the internal standards
- Drives problem-solving through the support of root-cause
analyses and the implementation of corrective actions
- Leads and facilitate discussions for customer
- Plans, coordinates, controls, and reviews internal, external,
and customer audits
- Facilitates and monitors action plans to address audit
nonconformances and offers plans to improve the Quality Management
- Participates in cross-site audits, including performing Quality
System audits at other location(s)
- Coordinates and monitors the fulfillment of all legal and
internal requirements regarding Health, Safety and
- Leads by example and line with the Freudenberg Guiding
Principles and the Code of Conduct, while developing employees,
driving Talent Acquisition and Management processes, and fostering
a proactive work culture
- Four-year Degree in Engineering, related discipline or
equivalent work experience. Minimum 5 years' experience in quality
related fields, including automotive.
- Previous Management experience required.
- At least 1-2 years manufacturing experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma Greenbelt required, Black Belt a plus.
- Experience with APQP, Control Plans, FMEA, PPAP submission and
customer specific systems a plus.
- Advanced degree preferred
- Communication & Collaboration: Communicates clearly and
concisely, while serving as a sparring partner to internal/external
stakeholders. Fosters teamwork between employees and across the
- Value for Customers: Drives a customer-oriented business
strategy and provides indispensable support to deliver successful
- Innovation: Envisions the impact of potential future trends and
proactively drives necessary changes. Encourages creativity and
initiative from employees.
- Drive & Execution: Inspires and motivates self and others,
while taking full accountability for actions and results.
Keywords: Freudenberg Group, Cleveland , Quality Manager, Executive , Milan, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!