Nursing Operations Manager PRN
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Identifies and ensures appropriate placement, facilitation and
expedition of all patient flow transactions, including direct and
emergency patient admissions and transfers, in accordance with
established clinical standards and knowledge of disease
- Addresses significant patient issues throughout the house and
communicates with relevant leaders.
- Handles staffing needs and makes modifications, if necessary,
to ensure equitable staffing arrangements throughout the
- Manages the patient experience trans-organizationally to
optimize all resources to ensure a safe and efficient
- Monitors and adheres to annual hospital operating budget.
- Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions
to insure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- BSN from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current state licensure as an Registered Nurse (RN).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart
Association (AHA).Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
appropriate action.Work Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience in an acute care
- One year of management experience preferredPhysical
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting.
- Manual dexterity, corrected vision, hand and eye
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Work.Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Identifies and ensures appropriate placement,
facilitation and expedition of all patient flow transactions,
including direct and emergency patient admissions and transfers, in
accordance with established clinical standards and knowledge of
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland , Nursing Operations Manager PRN, Executive , Avon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!