Early Childhood Center Director
Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Early Childhood Education Center DirectorJoin the early learning
professional leadership team, a progressive, culturally diverse
early learning program.The Center Director will be joining a team
of teachers with a passion to make a difference in the lives of
children. The central focus of our team is to connect with each
child and family and to encourage and support them daily. The
Director will teach and communicate with intention and passion and
maintain a culture where all staff can thrive and grow
professionally. A culture that supports a positive environment for
our teachers as well as the children and families that attend our
- Ensure compliance with the Minimum Licensing Requirements
(MLR), conforming to health, safety, and licensing guidelines.
- Keep accurate and concise records.
- Maintain knowledge of state, local and company policies for
enrollment, attendance, tuition payment, subsidy and third-party
enrollment and contracts.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- Approve and accurately employee time, attendance, and
onboarding new employees.
- Enrollment and Attendance
- Conduct informative and professional tours.
- Familiarize parents with center policies.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date attendance files for all
children, completing yearly updates of all child files in
- Register all parents and regular pick-up people in the touchpad
system, explaining policies for signing in and out and security
- Develop and implement strategies to address any gaps in
marketing and enrollment.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education or
related field from an accredited college or university, Associate
of Arts, a Child Development Associate Certificate (CDA) or 45
credits in Early Childhood Education
- Have 5 years of management experience, 2 years early childhood
- Have at least 2 years' experience working with children.
- Meet the state accredited ratings requirement and be registered
as Director qualified as required by the State.
- Must have a current first aid and CPR card.
- Obtain a TB test (negative result) prior to beginning
- HIV/Aids training
- Be able to clear a State criminal background check.
- Hold a current food handler permit.
- Produce a clean driving abstract.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Early Learning Academies is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against protected
characteristics. We are committed to a work environment that
supports, inspires, and respects individuals to support an
inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy to
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees to the
extent required by applicable laws.
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Cleveland , Early Childhood Center Director, Executive , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!