Group Sales Manager
Company: Westin Cleveland Downtown
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past
and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or
exceeded. Responsible for soliciting new group sales accounts,
entertaining, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue
goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site
inspections and written communication.
- Advanced level of producing room, banquet, and room rental
revenue through directly soliciting business via aggressive
prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts,
negotiating and closing sales.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally
and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate
various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of
service to customers.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention
meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key
customers of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Westin Cleveland Downtown, Cleveland , Group Sales Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!