Sr Product Manager, Data Solutions
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Sr. Product Manager, Data SolutionsJob
DetailsLevelExperiencedJob LocationRemote - Richfield, OHRemote
TypeFully RemotePosition TypeFull TimeDescriptionSummary:The Senior
Product Manager is responsible for technical and business aspects
of a strategic new product focused around data integration, with
key responsibilities including, but not limited to: market
research, identification of customer needs and use cases,
prioritization, customer satisfaction and usage metrics,
cross-functional leadership across the organization, and working
closely with software development, data science, sales, and other
teams to ensure the organization delivers products and services
that uniquely meet the needs of our customers and internal revenue
and customer satisfaction goals.Duties / Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand market trends, needs, and
- Holistic product lifecycle management from conception and
strategic planning through requirements definition, development,
release, and post-release customer and channel support, and
- Development, review, and maintenance of a multi-year
- Development, analysis, and sharing of key business and customer
satisfaction metrics for your product area(s).
- Competitive analysis and internal competitive education.
- Close collaboration with Marketing and Sales to drive pricing
and positioning for your product(s).
- High level of focus on the end-to-end customer experience
including collaboration with other teams as necessary to optimize
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and
- Manage beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and
- Ensure products meet business and customer needs and
expectations within acceptable time frames.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with senior management.
- Create effective cross-functional relationships at all levels
of the organization.
- Customer advocacy and evangelism.
- Analysis and proposal of new business and product opportunities
to senior leadership.
- Support Sales and other customer-facing teams with
product-related training, education, and communications.
- Act as the "mini CEO" of your product, taking responsibility
for the success of all business and technical aspects of your
product(s), working closely with other teams as
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of software product management experience, with at
least 2 years of prior experience with data aggregation and
- Demonstrated experience and acumen with data
- Combination of both technical and business acumen.
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, and decision-making
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining
- Data-driven approach with strong analytical and cross-group
collaboration skills to bring the organization to consensus on
decisions on both short and long-term product plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of product management best practices.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving
deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative.
- Proactive leader who anticipates and addresses issue and
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve overall
- Strong drive for product ownership across all facets of the
- Willingness to travel (10 - 20% on average)Preferred
- Experience with K-12 education technology market
- Experience with and understanding of software development
philosophies and methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification(s)Normal Working Hours and
Conditions: - -Core business hours are generally 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- However, this position will require work to be performed outside
of normal business hours based on Company operations. -Physical
Requirements: - -Primary functions require sufficient physical
ability and mobility to work in an office setting including
verbally communicating, seeing and hearing to exchange information
and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard. - Daily
physical functions include standing, sitting and walking for
prolonged periods of time and occasionally stooping, bending,
kneeling, crouching, reaching, and twisting. - The employee may
engage in lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling light to moderate
amounts of weight up to 25 pounds. - The position also requires the
operation of office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement.
-Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Cleveland , Sr Product Manager, Data Solutions, Executive , Richfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!