International Tax Manager
Company: Plante Moran
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by
developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether
you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many
service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll
encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus
and thrive in your chosen career.
Plante Moran enjoys a "Workplace for Your Day" model which, simply
put, means no one knows the best place for you to physically work
better than you. Our staff choose their work location based on
their individual day's needs, and gives them the flexibility they
need when they need it. If staff need to go into the office to
collaborate, the space is there, and if they have a day where they
need to focus alone, then staying home works just fine, too.
Your role.Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Formulating effective and tax-efficient cross-border strategies
for both US and overseas investments
- Supervising and providing technical tax advice and planning
services to a portfolio of international tax engagements
- Staying up-to-date of developments within the international
arena that may affect their business, both globally and
- Prepare/review necessary communications, e.g. memos, summaries,
- Leadership role in compliance execution, coordination, and
providing performance feedback
- Opportunity to interact with tax engagement team as part of
client entrenchmentThe qualifications.
- 4+ years recent experience in public accounting, specializing
in international tax
- Demonstrated skills in the areas identified in the position
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree
- CPA or Bar License required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the
Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, or Denver areas or be willing to
relocate to one of these areas for this opportunity.
- This position may require some local, national, and occasional
- Position may be filled as a Senior or Manager based on
applicable experienceOur difference.We are a nationally recognized
public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm,
consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best
Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden
Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest
staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of
well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and
help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that
exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates
that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes
from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be
paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be
Keywords: Plante Moran, Cleveland , International Tax Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!