Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Manager, Third Party Risk Management
Deloitte LLP fosters a culture that protects, preserves, and
enhances our reputation. The Risk & Brand Protection Office brings
together several core programs, enabling us to make an impact that
matters on our people and our clients. The Third Party Risk
Management (TPRM) Gateway Center of Excellence (COE) team is
seeking a professional to oversee and manage various tasks related
to the Deloitte U.S. Firms' risk management process and technology.
The TPRM Gateway is a technology solution that facilitates the
Deloitte U.S. Firm's risk-based due diligence on third parties to
address independence and business conflicts, corruption and trade
risk, cyber security and data privacy risk, among other topics.
The TPRM mission is to manage the firm's risk exposure related to
third parties through enhanced risk management practices, and to
provide firm leaders with transparency into Deloitte's third party
ecosystem, risk exposure and risk decisions.
TPRM Gateway COE Manager is expected to:
- Coordinate with external providers and internal technology
teams regarding platform development, enhancements, integration and
- Liaise with the TPRM Gateway risk and compliance groups related
to due diligence matters and system requests
- Collaborate across Risk and Brand Protection and other teams to
escalate and resolve issues
- Represent the TPRM COE with business teams, partners, and other
Deloitte stakeholders, and with external third parties
- Manage reporting activity and analyzing metrics for
- Identify issues for escalation to program leadership
- Oversee US and India resources in a remote environment
- Gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant
policies, guidelines and compliance program elements.
- Manage and perform monitoring activities on the TPRM program
activities, including processes within the TPRM Gateway.
- Perform data analysis within the TPRM Gateway for ongoing
monitoring of select controls, various other diligence activities,
and reporting to management and senior leaders of the Deloitte U.S.
- Effectively interpret and document testing and monitoring
results and develop recommendations for improvements and
- Utilize and develop data analytics capabilities to evaluate and
improve third party management decisions.
- Identify issues and recommend actions that need to be raised to
team leaders for further guidance, direction or follow-up.
- Oversee training of TPRM team, risk & compliance groups and
Deloitte stakeholders as needs arise.
- Monitor, report and track compliance with firm policies and
practices, including system controls.
- Collaborate with and represent TPRM with leaders, colleagues
and global partners.
- Effectively communicate with peers, managers, senior managers
and Partners, Principals, or Managing Directors.
- Recommend modifications to technology solution to meet TPRM
COE, risk & compliance group, and firm needs. Work with the Risk &
Brand Protection technology team on enhancements (e.g., risk
assessment changes, system email notifications).
- Provide other support to the TPRM's managers, senior managers
and Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors.
- Design and manage other third party review activity as
- The role will evolve as TPRM expands and changes to meet
compliance needs of the Deloitte U.S. Firms.
- Aptitude to learn and utilize technology to perform and
- Moderate to advanced skills working with technical tools
including Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel,
PowerPoint and Word
- Proven ability designing or enhancing third party risk
management or compliance-related activities
- Excellent organizational aptitude
- Ability to analyze problems and facilitate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, objectively and analytically
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization,
prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility in working on several processes or projects
simultaneously to meet team goals and responsibilities
- Possess high integrity to handle sensitive and confidential
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects to
- Ability to work collaboratively with subject matter resources,
often in a virtual and cross border environment
- Confidence and poise to work directly with partners, business
teams and other firm leaders
- Willingness and ability to readily respond to changing
circumstances and expectations
- Interest in effectively developing other colleagues and
creating a culture of compliance, inclusion and professional
- At least 7 years of experience working for a professional
services organization providing one or more of the following:
regulatory and compliance, audit, consulting, financial advisory,
enterprise risk management and other related services
- Substantive direct experience in one or more of the following:
third party due diligence, ethics and compliance programs, risk and
controls, process management or change management
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor,
Certified Fraud Examiner and/or relevant compliance experience a
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Cleveland , Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Manager, Executive , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!