Pursuit Manager Assurance Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pursuit Manager - Assurance Services
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive writing,
and project management for competitive projects? Are you a
self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? If so,
we're looking for talent like you to join our US Pursuit Management
Work you'll do
As a pursuit manager, you'll use your skills and experience
- Transform strategic thinking and win themes into persuasive
messages and deliverables that differentiate Deloitte, such as
proposals, unsolicited written responses, and oral
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating the development
of deliverables to coordinating our teams' pursuit activities.
- Write persuasively, including cover letters, executive
summaries and other critical components of deliverables. Draw from
a variety of sources, including information from research profiles,
your own interviews with client service team members, debriefs from
client meetings, and an understanding of the business and
- Maintain and use proposal development software to generate
baseline proposal documents, tailoring as appropriate.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte's pursuit team, including
collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously
refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a
project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
related disciplines, with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in business-to-business
communications and/or strategic marketing communications directed
to Fortune 500 organizations; experience in a professional services
environment preferred; skilled academic communicators will also be
- Excellent communicator, writer, editor, leader, and strategist,
with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion.
- Experience with project management for complex,
- Experience in public speaking and presentation
training/coaching and/or delivery.
- Excellent relevant writing samples.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and
- Limited travel may be required as dictated by pursuit
- Knowledge of proposal development software such as Qvidian.
Keywords: Deloitte, Cleveland , Pursuit Manager Assurance Services, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!