Bank Cybersecurity Pentesting Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:At Crowe, you have the
opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex
business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology
personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and
understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling
technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable
results that help clients build business value. Our focus on
emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal
career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm
that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75
years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job
Description:Joining our Consulting Financial Services practice is
an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing practice which has a
passion for serving clients and our community. From day one of your
career, you will assist our clients to transform their governance,
embed risk in their decision-making, and arm them with insights
that will make them stronger. We will enable an entrepreneurial and
innovative environment for you to deliver transformative consulting
services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in
today's market.The Bank Cybersecurity Pentesting Manager will be
responsible for providing their pentesting experience to lead and
execute cybersecurity projects and deliver high quality work to our
clients. This position will work directly with other project leads,
managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical
aspects of the work being performed. The Pentesting Manager will
oversee the work of junior-level personnel, set performance
expectations and provide constructive performance feedback on a
regular basis. This person will also assist the engagement
economics of the projects, including budget status tracking.
The Pentesting Manager will lead Cybersecurity engagements,
including but not limited to the following areas and
Information Security and Risk Management Consulting
- IT Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Choose based on industry: FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessments,
HIPAA Assessments, etc.
- Cloud Security Reviews
- IT Security Technology Implementations
- Prepare reports or other necessary documentation to detail
results of evaluation and otherwise meet the objectives of the
- Submit recommendations to client for corrective action or to
support a recommend approach to solving the client's needs.
- Participate in planning and implementing of client information
systems, including structure, process, and security.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new
product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating
new business leads.
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security
issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Evaluate and/or implement cybersecurity solutions and controls
to ensure data security and integrity for our clients.
- Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our
clients evolving needsQualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, candidates must possess significant
analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic
training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science,
or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in the areas of
- Pentesting experience is required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or
OSCP certification, or willingness to obtain
- Experience within consulting or professional services, or at
leading industry public companies is preferred.
- Financial Services experience strongly preferred
- Prior management experience supervising junior level resources
in the areas of Information Security.
- Knowledge of internet working technology.
- System and network administration experience on UNIX, Linux,
and Microsoft Windows.
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database
Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis,
Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services is very
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel as neededTechnology Skills preferred:
- Network Security Practices: Auditing, planning, design,
implementation, testing, and management
- Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, and other UNIX/Linux
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Network architecture and protocols: TCP, UPD, IP, HTTP(S), DNS,
NetBIOS, SMB, SSH, IPSec, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TLS, and others
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and others
- Penetration Testing tools : Burp, Nmap, Metasploit, Empire,
Cobalt Strike, and others
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Security Information
and Event Management solutions
- Cryptographic tools, suites, and algorithmsBuild a Successful
Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership,
process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify,
assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals
serve large organizations across many industries in an environment
where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through
various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention
through high-impact formal and systemic training, including
industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as
certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment
with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We
value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits
package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values
diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis
with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and
aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting,
consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses
its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and
private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with
tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized
by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work.
Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe
Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world.
The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and
advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Crowe, Cleveland , Bank Cybersecurity Pentesting Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!