Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position summary:The Contract Manager will provide critical
support to Healthcare Global Deal Optimization Team. This position
will have a strong focus on managing the requests for contracts and
related legal documents to HC GDOT personnel and the administration
of contracts to final execution and activation. A secondary focus
on supporting our Sales, Customer Success Organization and other
cross-functional business partners.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Interact with HC GDOT Solution Architects and Contract
Negotiators, Legal Team, management, and other support staff to
arrange for execution of Healthcare sales agreements (which
includes master agreements, amendments, orders, SOWs and related
- Understand contract workflow and work to streamline contract
- Process standard template agreements and orders through
Nuance's Contract Management System assuring that each document
complies with established guidelines before obtaining
- Maintain agreements in the Contract Management System according
to established practices, including troubleshooting and assigning
new agreements, sending documents for signature and activating
agreements for processing.
- Participate in further development and maintenance of the
Contract Management System.
- Work closely in co-operation with cross-functional departments
such as technical revenue accounting, customer success
organization, order management, sales and sales operations teams
and various members of Nuance's Healthcare business unit.
- Administer the internal knowledge database.
- Perform special projects and administrative tasks as
assigned.Knowledge, skills and qualifications:Education: Associates
degree; BA or BS in Business or Management preferred.Minimum years
of work experience: 3+Required skills:
- Proven track record of relevant on-the-job experience as
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a
demonstrated ability to analyze and apply basic software license
- The ability to work in fast paced and demanding environment,
while balancing competing priorities, maintaining a high level of
responsiveness, and delivering quality work under a tight
- Able to identify business and legal issues and risks.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written and verbal
- Strong individual contributor who enjoys working within a team
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and
- Preferred experience with SalesForce.com, Apptus or similar
contract management system.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry and/or terminology a
plus.# LI-Hybrid# LI-CP1Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding
work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus,
equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities
and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our
dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing
success.Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran
status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by
law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
781-565-5086 and let us know.
Keywords: Nuance, Cleveland , Contract Manager, Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!